Information governance is an emerging term used to encompass the set of multi-disciplinary structures, policies, procedures, processes and controls implemented to manage information at an enterprise level, supporting an organization's immediate and future regulatory, legal, risk, environmental and operational requirements..... Information governance goes beyond retention and disposition to include privacy, access controls, and other compliance issues.
The technology development is always on the go. Minute by minute, advancement and innovations crafted the worldwide techno ecosystem. We are not looking at a future of not only tablets and touch-based mobile phones but also a virtual reality of near perfect illustration of basic human interactive experience.
When holding cold foods for service, the following guidelines can help prevent food-related illnesses:
• Keep the food at 1 ºC - 5 ºC , Protect all foods from possible contamination by covering them or using food shields. ...
• Use a food thermometer to measure the food’s internal temperature every two hours, and take corrective action whenever the temp of a cold food item goes above 5 ºC.
• Never store food items directly on ice. All food items, with certain exceptions, should be placed in pans or on plates when displayed.
– Basic conditions and activities that are necessary to maintain a hygienic environment throughout the food chain suitable for the production, handling and provision of safe end products and safe food for human consumption.
Drinking water that is pure and healthy at the point
of usage, and meets requirements of the technical
regulations issued by the ESMA (Emirates Authority
for Standardization & Metrology) and the Authoruty of
regulation and supervision bureau.
•Compliance voluntary at present
• Timescale for mandatory implementation for each
industry sector to be established
• Relevant codes of practice/guidance documents will be
published to assist businesses
• Additional resources for small businesses
• A new, practical HACCP based food safety management system
for the catering industry identified as a priority.
A rare parasite known as Cyclospora derived from fresh vegetables has sickened nearly 80 people. The outbreak has climbed from 35 people to 80 in just a week in Midwestern states. So far, Iowa and Nebraska are the only states reporting problems.... The parasitic disease spreads through contaminated food and water and can cause unusually long watery diarrhea, which could last up to 57 days if it goes untreated. According to the University of Minnesota, Cyclospora can also cause fatigue, anorexia, bloating, stomach cramps, vomiting, muscle aches, and a low-grade fever.