Data Center Cooling
Our Ration for the course : 4.7 Start Based on 32 users
Able to innovative cooling methods, and energy efficient data center designs and builds.
Able to learn to choose the right solution and implement the right cooling methods
Understand data center cooling comprehensively
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Vanue||Registration Link|
|Data Center Cooling||To be determined||Abu Dhabi||Registration Now|
On average, existing computer rooms and data centers have around twice the amount of cooling as they require, but many of them are still facing problems with hot spots. The technology advances with blade servers and networking equipment enables the equipment that historically filled a room, can now be contained in a single rack; creating extreme power and heat problems. Power densities are increasing with many server racks already exceeding 10kW and future predictions of 20kW, 30kW and beyond leaving the traditional hot aisle/cold aisle approach is simply unable to effectively cope. More cooling plant requires more electrical power to drive it, yet supply companies cannot always guarantee it and the concern over carbon footprint is focusing companies on reducing their power use. Data centre professionals need to be armed with effective techniques to manage the air flow and utilise tried and tested best practice with cooling resources.
To understand different cooling technologies and problems affecting the temperature regulation of the modern data centre
- Must have attended and passed the CDCD™ module or have previous experience in the given discipline
- Review of Power and Cooling
- Regulation review and the impact on data centers
- Maximizing existing investment by getting the most out of existing hot-aisle/coldaisle systems
- Co efficiency of performance of CRACs
- Heat pumps and Carnot
- Performance factors of air to air heat pumps
- Dynamics and problems of air flow
- Software simulation,advantages and dangers
- Comparison of high-density cooling techniques
- R744 refrigerant comparisons
This is an advanced learning level course which consists of a 8-hours duration.
The participant will be entitled for a certification of Certified after completing of his/her training successfully.
Designers and Consultants
Data Centre Managers
Any individual involved or responsiblefor the management of an existing Data Centre
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.