Comptia Healthcare IT Technician
Our Ration for the course : 4.7 Start Based on 32 users
Introduction in Data Flow in Healthcare IT
Medical business operations
Introduction to Healthcare IT
CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician ACRONYMS
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Vanue||Registration Link|
|Comptia Healthcare IT Technician||To be determined||Manama, Bahrain||Registration Now|
|Comptia Healthcare IT Technician||To be determined||Cairo, Egypt||Registration Now|
|Comptia Healthcare IT Technician||To be determined||Abu Dhabi, UAE||Registration Now|
|Comptia Healthcare IT Technician||To be determined||Tehran, Iran||Registration Now|
|Comptia Healthcare IT Technician||To be determined||Muscat, Oman||Registration Now|
|Comptia Healthcare IT Technician||To be determined||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia||Registration Now|
|Comptia Healthcare IT Technician||To be determined||Beirut, Lebanon||Registration Now|
|Comptia Healthcare IT Technician||To be determined||Kuwait City, Kuwait||Registration Now|
|Comptia Healthcare IT Technician||To be determined||Abu Dhabi, UAE (Weekends)||Registration Now|
|Comptia Healthcare IT Technician||To be determined||Dubai, UAE (Weekends)||Registration Now|
|Comptia Healthcare IT Technician||To be determined||Chennai, India||Registration Now|
|Comptia Healthcare IT Technician||To be determined||Jeddah, Suadi Arabia||Registration Now|
|Comptia Healthcare IT Technician||To be determined||Baghdad, Iraq||Registration Now|
The CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician certificate covers the knowledge and skills required to implement, deploy, and support healthcare IT systems in various clinical settings. The CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician Exam is a vendor-neutral certificate. While there is no required prerequisite, the Healthcare IT Technician is intended to follow CompTIA A+ or equivalent experience. The CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician certificate will show that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to implement, deploy, and support Health IT systems in various clinical settings.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Define and describe concepts and terminology that are fundamental to your understanding of the use of IT in a healthcare environment.
- Describe the medical environment including its organization, stakeholders, and the most significant technologies.
- Leverage core medical concepts to describe the use of IT in the medical workplace.
- Describe the essential elements of computing including hardware, software, networking, and change control.
- Provide IT support and solve IT problems in the medical workplace.
- Integrate security best practices into your daily healthcare IT workflow.
Lesson 1: Healthcare IT Fundamentals
- Core Concepts in Healthcare IT
- EMR/EHR Issues
- Stakeholders, Regulations, and Standards
- HIPAA Controls and Compliance
Lesson 2: The Medical Environment
- Healthcare Organizations
- Medical Terminology, Equipment, and Software
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Computer Interfaces
Lesson 3: Using IT in the Medical Workplace
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Communication and Ethics Issues
- Legal Best Practices, Requirements, and
- Medical Document Imaging
- Sanitation Management
Lesson 4: Healthcare IT Technical Components
- Computing Essentials
- Manage Servers and Software
- Hardware Support
- Set Up a Workstation
- Troubleshoot Basic IT Issues
- Troubleshoot Medical IT Issues
- Implementation of an EMR/EHR System
Lesson 5: Security
- Manage Physical and Logical Security
- Implement Security Best Practices and
- Threat Mitigation Techniques
- Manage Remote Access
- Manage Wireless Security
- Perform Backups and Disaster Recovery
|Number of questions||75|
|Length of test||60 minutes|
|Passing score||650 on a scale of 100-900|
|Recommended experience||CompTIA A+ or 500 hours of hands-on IT technical experience in the healthcare IT field|
IT Technical Staff
Experienced IT Professional
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.