ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Lead Auditor
Our Ration for the course : 4.7 Start Based on 56 users
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Vanue||Registration Link|
|ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Lead Auditor||To be determined||NBIZ Infosol||Registration Now|
This ISO 22000 Lead auditor course covers the principles required to understand FSMS, how they are implemented and the methods used to effectively conduct an audit of FSMS.
Food safety hazards can occur at any stage in the food chain and the consequences to consumers can be severe. The development of ISO’s food safety management standards helps organizations to identify and control these hazards. Applying an internationally recognized Food Safety Management System (FSMS) and conducting audits of FSMS, will help you reduce organizational risk, increase customer satisfaction and acquire a competitive advantage.
On successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 22000:2018
- Manage food safety and drive continual improvement
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 22000:2018 audit
- Interpret ISO 22000:2018 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Build commitment around food safety
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
- General requirements
- Documentation requirements
- Management commitment
- Food safety policy
- Responsibility and authority
- Food safety team leader
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Management review
- Provision of resources
- Human resources
- Work environment
- Prerequisite programs (PRPs)
- Preliminary steps to enable hazard analysis
- Hazard analysis
- Establishing the operation prerequisite programs (PRPs)
- Establishing the HACCP plan
- Updating of preliminary information and documents specifying the PRPs and the HACCP plan
- Verification planning
- Traceability system
- Control of nonconformity
- Validation of control measure combinations
- Control of monitoring and measuring
- Food safety management system verification
- Why HACCP?
- Important terms
- HCCP approach to establish monitoring procedures
- Risk assessment
- Determine CCPS
- Food safety management techniques
- Comparison with ISO 9001
- ISO:22000 Registration Process
- Requirements for installing HACCP systems
- Logic sequence for HACCP application
- HACCP 7 Principles
- Prerequisite programs (PRPS)
- Preliminary steps for hazard analysis
- Documentation & Records
- Systems for Monitoring CCPs
- Updating preliminary info specifying PRPs 7 HACCP Plan
- Control of monitoring & measuring
- FSMS Verification
- Basis for hazard analysis
- FSMS Documentation
- ISO 22000:2018 Documents list
- Documentation Process
- Flow Charts
- Mapping A Process
- Performing FSMS audit activities
- Performing an audit
- Audit Plan
- Developing Checklists
- Opening Meeting
- Conducting the Audit
- Recording Results
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Follow-up Activities
Delegates successfully completing the course, including examination and continouos assessments, will be awarded an international certification.
• Anyone interest in food safety management systems
• Those who wish to understand ISO 22000 and its application
• Chefs and Food handlers
• Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 22000:2018 FSMS
• FSMS Members/supporting personnel of the Food Safety Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a FSMS
• Anyone interested in HACCP role & implementation
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.