Advanced TCP/IP Concepts and Practices
Our Ration for the course : 4.7 Start Based on 56 users
TCP/IP Troubleshooting Tools—Files, Protocols and Commands.
Troubleshooting TCP/IP Networksm and Network Management Fundamentals.
SNMP History, Process and Architecture.
The Management Information Base.
Emphasis on network management, next-generation Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) technologies.
Understand The IPv6 Address Space, Address Types, and Address Notation.
IPv6 Header and Extension Headers and IPv6 Address Architecture.
Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPFv3 for IPv6.
Introduction and guidelines for the concepts on the routing, packets and protocols.
Participants will configure RIP, OSPF, and BGP to effectively manage a network.
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Vanue||Registration Link|
|Advanced TCP/IP Concepts and Practices||To be determined||Abu Dhabi, UAE||Registration Now|
|Advanced TCP/IP Concepts and Practices||To be determined||Beirut, Lebanon||Registration Now|
|Advanced TCP/IP Concepts and Practices||To be determined||Baghdad, Iraq||Registration Now|
|Advanced TCP/IP Concepts and Practices||To be determined||Kuwait City, Kuwait||Registration Now|
|Advanced TCP/IP Concepts and Practices||To be determined||Doha, Qatar||Registration Now|
|Advanced TCP/IP Concepts and Practices||To be determined||Muscat, Oman||Registration Now|
|Advanced TCP/IP Concepts and Practices||To be determined||Jeddah, Suadi Arabia||Registration Now|
|Advanced TCP/IP Concepts and Practices||To be determined||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia||Registration Now|
|ADVANCED TCP/IP CONCEPTS AND PRACTICES||To be determined||Dubai, UAE||Registration Now|
|ADVANCED TCP/IP CONCEPTS AND PRACTICES||To be determined||Tehran, Iran||Registration Now|
|ADVANCED TCP/IP CONCEPTS AND PRACTICES||To be determined||Jeddah, Suadi Arabia||Registration Now|
|ADVANCED TCP/IP CONCEPTS AND PRACTICES||To be determined||Cairo, Egypt||Registration Now|
|ADVANCED TCP/IP CONCEPTS AND PRACTICES||To be determined||Abu Dhabi, UAE||Registration Now|
|ADVANCED TCP/IP CONCEPTS AND PRACTICES||To be determined||Manama, Bahrain||Registration Now|
Advanced TCP/IP Concepts and Practices are an 18-hour course that emphasizes Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) routing, network troubleshooting, network management, and nextgeneration Internet protocol technologies. It guides students through the concepts and protocols used in Internet routing, and teaches them how to troubleshoot TCP/IP networks using a packet sniffer and TCP/IP utilities. Students will configure the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) to effectively manage a network, and implement a functional Internet Protocol, version 6 (IPv6), network in the classroom.
Students must have CIW Foundations certification or equivalent experience, and have completed TCP/IP Internetworking or have equivalent knowledge of TCP/IP architecture and core protocols. Experience with UNIX, Novell or Windows NT/2000 systems and network administration is also required.
The objective of this course si to explain the difference between direct and indirect routing. Also to describe the routing process and explain the function of routing information tables. The participants will be able to compare static routing with dynamic routing, and manually configure a static routing table. Also further explain the difference between interior and exterior routing protocols, and identify routing protocols within each category.
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Useful Network Files
- Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)
- Troubleshooting General Network Problems
- Troubleshooting Name and Address Problems
- Troubleshooting Analysis
- Performance Factors
- Identifying Performance Degradation
- System and Network Environment
- Client/Server Applications
- Network Management
- Management Functional Areas (MFAs)
- Network Management Model
- Network Management Architecture
- SNMP Overview
- Popularity and History of SNMP
- Structure of Management Information (SMI)
- The SNMP Process and Architecture
- Common NMS Applications
- Agents and Windows 2000 Server
- SNMP Agents and UNIX
- Agents and Internetworking
- Accessing MIBs
- The MIB Tree
- MIB Terminology and Groups
- Groups Residing Off the Enterprises or
- Management Group
- Accessing MIB Variables
- SNMP in the Enterprise
- Implementing SNMP
- SNMPv1 Message Format,
- Error Messages and Drawbacks
- Remote Network Monitoring MIB (RMON)
- The Future of IP
- Introduction to Ipv6
- The Need for Ipv6
- History of Ipv6
- IPv4 vs. IPv6: Key Differences
- IPv4 New, Removed and Revised Fields
- Introduction to Headers in Ipv6
- IPv6 Header in Detail
- IPv6 Extension Headers and Header Order
- Windows 2000 and Ipv6
- Linux and Ipv6
- Introduction to IPV6 Address Architecture
- IPv4 vs. IPv6 Addresses
- IPv6 Address Abbreviation
- IPv6 Address Types and Assignments
- Aggregatable Global Unicast Addresses
- Special Unicast Addresses
- Multicast Addresses
- Fixed Length vs. Variable Length
- IPv6 Routing and Security Introduction
- IPv6 Routing
- Aggregatable Routing Hierarchy
- Multicast Routing
- IPv6 Routing Protocols and Security
- Introduction to Routing
- Routing Process
- Static vs. Dynamic Routing
- Routing and Packets
- Routing Protocols
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Exterior Gateway Protocol (EGP)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Classless Interdomain Routing (CIDR)
- IPv6 Reduced Management Introduction
- Neighbour Discovery (ND) Protocol
- Internet Control Message Protocol
- version 6 (ICMPv6)
- Plug-and-Play Auto configuration
- Address Resolution
- IP Gateway Devices
- VoIP Shortcomings and Solutions
- Alterations and Structure of the PDU
- Backward Compatibility
- Security Architecture
- Multicast Applications and Class D Addresses
- IGMP, MBone and Routing Protocols
- Goals, Entities, Functions, and Operations
This is an advanced learning level course which consists of a 18-hours duration.
The participant will be entitled for a certification of Certified TCP/IP Network Specialist.
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.